February is considered the month of Love. We see Valentine's and Galentine's gifts and ideas everywhere we look! This February I thought it would be a great idea to work on Self-Love! There is so much noise in the world today that could potentially make us feel pretty bad about ourselves. Every time I open my social media I see a post promising to make me look better, feel better, be better. I see snippets of people's lives that seem to be so much more exciting, put together and further along than mine. When I step back, however, I realize how unrealistic it all is and the negative effects it can have on all of us...if we let it.
So for the month of February lets practice self-love with these 28 journal prompts. It's a wonderful way to celebrate ourselves and tune in to how wonderful we really are. I hope you will join me in this challenge!
SELF LOVE JOURNAL PROMPTS
- What makes me happy?
- List 3 of your strengths.
- Write down 1 thing you will do today that is JUST FOR YOU
- I am worthy of happiness because....
- Write down 5 things you are grateful for
- Describe your current goal(s) and your “why” for wanting to achieve it.
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What are you most proud of achieving in your life so far?
- Write 3 things you would love to add to your self care routine
- Describe yourself positively in 5 words
- Think of a compliment you recently gave to someone-Now give it to yourself.
- List 3 things you love about yourself
- When do you feel most stressed?
- When do you feel most at peace?
- What positive impact do you have on those around you?
- Describe a time that you did something out of your comfort zone and how you felt afterwards.
- If money wasn't an issue, What is your biggest dream for your life?
- List 3 of your biggest fears
- My best personality trait is.....
- When do you feel the most confident in yourself?
- How does making time for yourself make you feel?
- When you're having a bad day, what's one thing that will consistently make you feel better?
- What were you most passionate about as a child?
- List the people in your life that inspire, encourage and support you constantly.
- How do you like to move your body?
- Describe in detail one of your all time favorite days or memories
- Create a positive self love affirmation for yourself
- Write down three positive things you can say to yourself when negative self-talk starts to creep in