- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
**Avoid drafts or vents. This will help prevent uneven burning.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over.
- Use a candle snuffer or the lid to extinguish a candle as it’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- When the candle reaches 1/4" of wax left stop burning your candle.
- Time to up-cycle your candle jar.
- Boil Water and pour into candle vessel.
- Wait until wax solidifies at top of vessel.
- Scoop out wax with fingers-- use this wax in a wax warmer if you have one.
- Wash out your vessel and re-use as a drinking glass or however you like!
Now that you know the proper way to care for your candle go ahead and Light the stress away and enjoy your Out of Darkness Candle.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist